Quick Checklist of Some Requirements
1. Accepted the Lord Jesus as your savior and are born-again (John 3:3)
2. College Age or will be during your time with Engage (18-twenty something)
3. Will be enrolled as a full time student in online college courses during your time with Engage*
*During the Summer you are not required to take any classes.
Steps to Apply
1. Review different sites online and decide which Engage site is best for you
Contact us if you have any questions about the different Engage sites
2. Submit the application form below and an Engage rep will be in touch
3. Answer a few essay questions
4. Interview with Site Director, Complete online application
5. Receive final approval
6. Enroll at a University or College (if not already enrolled)
7. Raise Funds and/or arrange Federal Aid options
8. Leave for the site
Fill out my online form.
All Engage students are thoroughly screened through Engage and Assemblies of God World Missions or Assemblies of God U.S. Missions
The application process includes: character and fitness assessments, student essay submission, three references (one pastoral), criminal background check, and interviews from Engage staff and site directors. Every effort is made to ensure that quality students are matched up well and sent out prepared for service to their selected site. Engage students serve as representatives of AGWM and AGUSM. They are held accountable to the standards and practices outlined in the student handbooks.